Monday, May 25, 2009

One Day, Everyday.

What a waste of time! Same faces, same people, same thoughts. Hardly anything to distinguish one passing second from another... save the fact that a feeling of these seconds themselves lends expression to a progression of time.

7 a.m.
"Early morning, dreams galore... *sigh* I'm still here... I want more more more!"
Same morning. Like all other mornings. Time to join the world.
Same nagging voice, "Its office time silly, you still need to earn for a living".

7:15 a.m.
Chuck it! Its the same tooth brush. Why doesn't the newspaper have my name on it? *yawn* Because its the same as yesterdays.

9 a.m.
Looked out of the window... Its the same poodle... and the same girl whom I adore so much. Same day as yesterday *stamp*.

10 a.m.
Ah! the office of course. Its not the world! Its the office I need to join!
Same office :-| I wish I had something new today. Something that wasn't the same. But if wishes were horses then beggars like me would ride.

1 p.m.
*sigh* The same tasteless food. But who am I to complain. Nobody is supposed to complain. Only morons complain about same food being served everyday... I don't want to be a moron...

3 p.m.
sleep till you die... but complete your work first... *yawn*coffee*biscuits*diet coke*yawn*... sleep till you die... but complete your work first... (sung to the tune of beetles)

Oh, and before I forget... its the same tune as the day before's.

6 p.m.
Why do we need to discuss the same thing everyday...?

Reason: "We need something to talk."
Me: "But why does it always have to be the same!"

Reason: "Well... because its the most interesting topic."
Me: "I think I get you. I find it interesting too."

Reason: "Bingo!"
Me: "But why does it always have to be the same?!"

8:30 p.m.
Home, sweet home... forget your worries and roam...

Same food - PART II.

Why is something nagging in my head...
*Laptop->Start->vpn->Outlook* ... and why did the nagging go away now?

Strange is this world... and we the men of flesh and blood. Why should we know the answers to everything? It makes sense to keep doing the same things everyday without seeking answers...

10 p.m.
*dreamy eyes* Is that Elvis I see? Nah... Elvis is long dead...... I want those twinkling stars... But I cant have them as long as I'm the same me...
*sigh* Tomorrow will be same as today...

5 comments:

  1. Nice daily summary, which we all share :(
    The same stuff gets multiplied for TTL @-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhai , kaisi life jee rahe ho ... change karo ise :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhai, ismein ek cheez batao jo tumhare saath na hoti ho to... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had to start changing this routine, I would have started with changing the girl I adore..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it right pal...! but an elementary question... change with what? :)

    ReplyDelete