Tuesday, March 9, 2010

C'est La Vie













(Picture Courtesy: Google and the Namibian Desert)

I fall and I walk,
With silence do I talk...
In pain oft I writhe,
With a cheshire smile blithe...

And when moments seem bleak,
I see a shining streak...
Wandering all the time,
I drag shackles in this grime...

---

Life ain't fair,
It sets thee in despair...
In despairs such as these,
I seek the subtle glees...


...this desert far and wide,
Where I journey and I bide...
In this thaw and this freeze,
I'm an incessant breeze...

---

So I wonder on my trail,
Of finale and the grail...
Salvation yonder, here spree,
C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie...


Babble
======

Answers to FAQs:

1. C'est La Vie = Such is Life

2. No, I havent lost the plot.

3. Yes, I am still running short of inspirations.

4 comments:

  1. FAQ's kiske liye post kiye hain ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hain kuch log jo interested rehte hain in FAQs mein... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome I liked C'est La Vie the phrase a lot. Lekin Cheshire - what does it refer to here, pardon my ignorance!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,
    If you've studied Alice in Wonderland, then you'd have come across a character there named "Cheshire Cat". The word Cheshire came to signify the smile of that cat. This is what I'm talking about:

    http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cheshire-cat-5-445x356.jpg

    ReplyDelete